Arranging My Thoughts

The events:-

28th May, received an invitation to apply for MIPD at UoS by CDPK

7th June, so suddenly emailed Lan asking for his past application form. Whatthehell?

8th June, received what I asked for 😂 

10th June, Lan asked about my progress. Said I want to give up. Eh, what's that anyway?

14th June, after such a lengthy push and pull by Ain, and made possible by Lan (he talked to CDPK and JPA), I went through to apply. Malu oi?

15th June, went for med check up. What the heck 😂 RM 305 😢

18th June, successfully emailed UoS and mailed the forms and docs to Seoul after such a long journey. RM 110. Oi cekik darah la DHL 😅

28th June, suddenly Lan whatsapped saying Daeun from UoS wanted to have a Test Call. Menggelabah makcik capai tudung and setting ala kadar Zoom. Haish

30th June, zoom interview at 8 am. Aku tak boleh tidur langsung malam sebelum tu except for maybe half an hour otak aku shutdown. Tiba-tiba interview 7 minit je. Huhuh

9th July, semi-admittance by UoS received by email. There are still documents they want me to submit. Oi duit lagi huhuh


So now I have to arrange my thoughts sorting out the things I need to do.

  1. Get all the documents and tests needed by UoS so that I can get the official offer letter

In the meantime:-

  1. Fill in the JPA form needed to be sent to CDPK and also the documents needed (again)
  2. Student visa application (the procedures and all the matters urghh)

Nasib baik la passport dah ada. Skip satu step. 

Tahniah Alifah, anda berjaya menyibukkan diri anda!

Comments