The Commotion So Far

9th July, in the earlier post I stopped at semi acceptance by UoS. And that there are some documents needed to be sent there. Did I write what needed to be submitted? TB test, and PCR test! And also some photos. OMG. Zaman covid ni mana ada kedai gambar bukak oi.

11th July, contacted one of photo shop for photo printing. Took photos with help of my sister. Berpeluh-peluh aku posing. Dahla rumah ni takde dinding putih. Seksa betul. Anyway, RM48.

12th July, went to Klinik Noridah where I got my medical report for application done. For TB test, they just add in some wordings to the report. For PCR, ouch. RM200 😥 Woi berapa banyak aku kena keluar duit nih

15th July, PCR results out and immediately went to DHL to post out documents needed by the admin. RM110. Blerghh 😩

26th July, submitted documents to CDPK to be forwarded to JPA for approval for fully paid study leave.

28th July, went to Sunway Medical Centre for TB test. RM 192.60. Bolehla. I expected it to be around or over RM200. In short, I was prepared. 😂

29th July, my visit to the Embassy was scheduled to be on 11th Aug. Goddamn? Lambat gila, but just nice cos my shit with JPA isn't approved yet. Told Da-eun about it, the she told me pre-class will start on 16th August (online class) so don't worry if visa a little bit late. Hah! Am I ready or am I ready to a student again? Huwarghh

Anyway, back on to real life, my shitty self got itself into trouble when we found out that one of our colleague's daughter was confirmed with covid-19 positive.

What a shitty year to be in yeah? Then on our 7th day after last contact, our colleague was also a covid-19 positive. Hence I got my shit self to Klinik Ajwa to get swabbed. Padan muka?

And the result is? Alhamdulillah negative. Serves you right, Alifah.

So sekarang semi-insaf lah kiranya.

Comments