It has been a while

Hello. Haha it has been more than a year since I wrote my first public post here, and short of 3 days to 1 year since my last post. 3rd day quarantine, hahah.

I talked about the things I wanted to learn during the quarantine, which were photo and video functions of my used-to-be-new Samsung phone (I had a Oneplus phone before that. A good one, I should say). Sadly, I never got to learn the full functions of the phone, cos.. well, my laziness is a built-in.

The reason I remember about this secret hiding space of mine because recently I talked about writing blog, or diaries, with someone. I even went too far by telling the domain of my blog space. But I'm sure he wouldn't find this because, well, he's just not into me to do crazy things such as stalking me online, lol. However, I'm glad all my old posts during my undergraduate studies have gone with the wind. Phew~

Anyway, a little update for my future self.

Alifah has been in Korea for one year already. That means, she has been through Autumn semester and also Spring semester. She finally went skiing, haha. And during winter she met a Malaysian guy whose ways of life clashed with her ways of life in every single way. So she decided to let him go instead of hanging on. 

And in Spring, she met a wonderful guy who although from a totally different dimension (culturally, religiously, age-ly, haha), he is, as she already typed before, a wonderful guy. He has such a high ambition, big dream, and work hard to fully utilize his youth. This guy is so mesmerizing that she forgot her place already. She is only his Malay language teacher, but she got carried away and started to swim around drowning in her thoughts and clouds. But I think she finally realizes this, and I will see to it that she got her place right.

Okay, enough of that. And so academically, she is now going through hell trying to build and write her thesis. It seems like its not going well, she's not going anywhere. The more she reads, the more she got lost. I think she got a bit of trauma because of what happened during her stint in UiTM to obtain MSc in Construction Engineering. I hope she will get through her hardship in near future. Amin.

Now, back to my current self. 

I think this will be the second last entry of this blog. The last one may be the day I completed my studies, if Allah wills.

And then after that, I will be back to Malaysia and resume my mundane life that is fated for me. I will leave you and our footsteps behind, but I will never forget how wonderful every moment I spent with you, 최원태.

So long, farewell, my Spring.

Comments