I'm back in Malaysia

Hello, no one.

And so, I'm back in Malaysia since almost 7 months already.

As expected, I'm back to my ordinary mundane life. Career wise, I was placed in the most unbelievable spot ever, in the Ministry. I must say I really hate this place. I hate the job scope, I don't like my boss, I'm uncomfortable with him (we are both freaks, in our own unique way).

I have successfully completed my studies. Although, referring to my last post, it seems like I was getting nowhere with my dissertation, but being me, I am the best when I am nearing the deadline haha. The dissertation was nothing wow, but at least, I finished it. I did the questionnaire, and I got a good sample size too, haha. Damn, I still haven't fulfilled my promise. I have to contact the lucky winners immediately!!!

While I was reading the last post, I can't help but to cry (and sob) at the paragraph and sentences about 최원태. On 23rd December last year, I finally told him my feelings, although not orally, because I'm a coward. He told me that he panicked when he read it, and as expected, he doesn't feel the same way like I do. I tried to push it (what the hell, I know), but he, being the stern person I already know he is, firmly told me that he just want to stay as friends. OK. I tried to stay in contact with him, but I think my absence doesn't matter to him. So, yeah. Let's just drift apart.

Anyway, in few weeks I'm going to Azerbaijan and also Doha! I'm so excited, let's see if I want to continue blogging after this. After all, I feel like I need to pour my heart out sometimes, and Instagram is just not a fitting place. He is there, I don't want to unfollow him, and I also don't want him to unfollow me. I don't want to make him uncomfortable, too. Just let's naturally grow apart.

Till then, goodbye!


Comments