I'm going back on my words

Hi nobody, it's 2024!! Am I going to only write one post per year?? Anywayyy

In my last blog post, I said I don't want to unfollow him, but guess what? I unfollowed him already!! Kekeke. I unfollowed him, then I removed him from my following list. Ok, you might think, "crap, she still hasn't moved on." Yes, I haven't, unfortunately. But someday I will. Just give me time, okayy

So, last year I went to Azerbaijan πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ώ  and Doha πŸ‡ΆπŸ‡¦. It was amazing. Mazahir gave us super duper VVIP hospitality, and I feel bad that I didn't and couldn't give him enough USDs as I had to save some for my solo trip to Doha. And Doha, was amazing. Too bad I was alone, so I couldn't have taken many photos and I was down with laziness to go outside as my hotel room was SO AMAZING! I am a broke traveller so it's not normal for me to stay in a 5⭐️ hotel, but I did! The hotel was different than I originally booked, but anyway, whatever. It was still the same hotel chain and in Souq Waqif. Just not that near to the centre.

And for this year, I still haven't finalise or do or buy anything for this year's trip. Currently I'm planning to go to Korea this October, and Japan in December. But we'll see how it goes. Funnily, I already knew where I want to go next year...

Until then, see you, nobody.

Comments